USED 2015 106L Fanatic Freewave FWS
The concept behind the FreeWave was to create a board that offers the ultimate freedom to any rider, on every type of wave the ocean throws out there.
We are constantly presented with the task of improving on its already existing greatness, and so we give you five sizes of the most versatile and sought after model on the market. The compact fishtail outline, flatter mid-deck section and smooth, carefully formed rails combine to fashion a highly tuned shape that performs outstandingly on flat water, across chop and in waves. The importance of early planing and down the line speed is effortlessly achieved through the intricate design. A powerful bottom shape consists of a slight V and a shallow double concave situated on a quick scoop rocker line. Placing real focus on the versatility of this range, both the FreeWave TE and FreeWave TeXtreme® have the ability to be ridden as a Thruster or Single Fin. Available in a variety of different constructions, including the exclusive TeXtreme® technology, we can assure you the freedom to make the FreeWave into whatever you want it to be.
- Slightly shorter, more compact with an increased outline in the nose for early planing and smooth wave riding
- Fishtail, rounded nose and the new CAD designed scoop rocker line
- Slight V and double concave bottom shape
- Full, smooth rails in the nose with a higher apex and tucked under edge
- Flatter mid deck section enhancing a stable stance and efficient volume
- Smaller sizes highly tuned for responsive wave riding
- Thruster fin setup option available for the full wave experience